Saturday, April 13, 2013

TMI

A few years ago my ex and I were going at it on our lunch break at his moms house, because it was a mutual place to meet only because we both worked on opposite areas, anyways we were really going at it with the lights off the bedroom door was cracked open. Finally reaching our climax, all if a sudden we see sunlight coming from outside. My ex jumps off of me I run to the bathroom not thinking my clothes were still on the floor, and I hear laughing.. Here I am thinking holy sh*t his moms home! I thought she was at work (she's a flight attendant) come to find out, it was his mom's boyfriend, and he knew we were doing it, so he went back outside because he was embarrassed as well and didn't know what to do. And I walked out Finally fully dressed to face the music flushed red and my ex and him were laughing and talking about how his mom's bf and his former gf(before my ex mom were together) were going at it and her son caught them... And telling us he had her spread eagle... tmi. Most awkward moment

No comments:

Post a Comment