Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pretty funny!!

This happened about 5 years ago. My now husband and I were at his house his parents weren't supposed to be home. His dad is a truck driver and his mom was out looking at there new house. So were sitting on his couch making out and one thing lead to another... We start going at it. He flips me over into doggie style position and he starts thrusting hard I'm butt naked DD boobs flopping all over the place. And all of a sudden his dad walks through the door... Sees me in all my naked glory and he just slowly backs out of the door. I run as fast as I can to my husbands room and hide while he talks to his dad. All his dad can say is I'm proud of you son... Now I live with his parents and me and my husband have a son. It's still hard for me to have sex with my husband when his dad is home

No comments:

Post a Comment