Thursday, April 18, 2013

dAMN!!

So I was seeing this girl a while back and she had asked me over to her house since her parents were away for the weekend and she had the place to herself. So I'm thinking get in there, as you would, even though her house is quite a bit away. So after a replacement bus instead of a train and a taxi to her house we finally start to get down and dirty. I'm in my boxers and she's completely naked, I've been the gentleman and given her oral and fingered her then she's lying giving me a hand job with my boxers still on. I say to her, "I need to go home in these remember" as a hint for her to go down and return the favor when she comes back with the epic, "Ohh, do you wanna finish yourself off in the bathroom?". I called a taxi and left, not spoke to her since.

No comments:

Post a Comment