Saturday, April 13, 2013

bondage Fun!

The finace' and I got a night off from the kids, so we took full advantage. I'm into bondage so I took off my shirt and bra and he tied me to the head board on my knees. He then took off my pants and layed em on the bed.We started going at it. He slapped my ass really hard and it made me scream. He's telling me how I have been bad and deserve punishment. 20 mins later my dad bust thru our bedroom door (they keep a key cuz my mom babysits). He gets an eyeful and runs out. Apparently my mom has to see for herself cuz she pops in and turns around quickly and walks out. We get dressed and go to find out what the hell is going on. We walk in on my parents convo which was one I never wanted to hear. My mom was asking my dad, "Why don't we try that tying up stuff?" My dad catches my eye and walks out the house. Mom then tells me they received a call from my phone and heard what he was saying, the slap, and my scream and thought he was beating me so they came to the rescue. That night I learned to never leave my phone in my pants and to make sure it is off before we have sex. Took a month for my dad to be able to talk to me face to face. Most embarrassing thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment