Sunday, April 14, 2013

Anal Beads!

Me and my now ex loved to experiment whenever we could you name it we gave it a go. So one night he comes over and we whip out the handcuffs, blindfold, anal beads and lube. He handcuffed me to the bedpost, blindfolds me and starts teasing. After a coupling of minutes of this he starts slipping in the anal beads and brings me to orgasm before undoing the handcuffs so Ican hop on top. I ride him until he cums both of us completely forgetting the anal beads were still in me until we're both finished and knackered. Once I realise they're still in there I start trying to pull them out but all of my muscles have tensed up and I can't get them out at all!! 20 minutes of tears, pain, pulling and the thoughts of a possible hospital visit on the cards and he finally gets them out of me not since that day have I used anal beads and probably never will again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment