Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What a silly reason to break up ;/

Well this was about 6 months ago. my girlfriend at the time and I were at my house having dinner with my family which happened often. Anyways my girlfriend always sat next to me and she a had a habit of always rubbing between my legs without anyone noticing except for this one night my mother had just brought a big new glass see through table so we were having dinner and my girlfriend started rubbing me up not realizing it not see though. My whole family stopped eating and just stared at us then I look at my older sister and she just looks down. its then when we realized everyone had seen us and my boner so I got up and walked to my room as my girlfriend followed. Lets just say we broke up and she never came over again. it was the most embarrassing night of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment