Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Use the Flush Properly!!

I lived at my parents house at the time. My mum and dad left for the morning reminding me and my boyfriend that the gas man was due anytime so not to go out. Me and my boyfriend waiting for about an hour so we thought we would have a quicky! Seeing as we could be as loud as we wanted. Half way through sex there was a knock at the door. And seeing as we were on the stairs my boyfriend ran to the bathroom and I grabbed my dressing gown and opened the door. The gas man done the gas and asked to use the toilet, when he left he game me a rather strange look. Me being me I didn't really take any notice untill my mum came back and went to the bathroom and called me out to tell me our condom was floating in the toilet!

No comments:

Post a Comment