Tuesday, March 19, 2013

House Troubles

this only happened yesterday. i decided to surprise my boyfriend with sex when he came home for lunch. When he walked in the door and saw me half naked in the cutest underwear, he immediately stripped butt naked put on a condom and jumped right on top of me. We were going at it so hard when i hear a car pull up in the driveway and i realise its my dad. My boyfriend freaked and jumped off me and ran to our room to put his clothes back on. Whilst im running around naked trying to clean up the pillows and blankets so it didnt look sus. Then i hear my dad coming up the stairs so i go to piss bolt to the bathroom and just as he knocks and opens the door i trip on my pants and hit my face right on the corner of my couch and all my dad sees is...well me butt naked crying on the the floor with a blood nose. not going to my parents house for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment