Friday, March 8, 2013

Dont do it with a lesbian :P

Before My gf and I got together, we were the best of friends. We would wrestle, and argue and goof around like nobodies business. See she was into girls, and we never looked at each other in any sexual way. Well one night we were hanging out like we normally would, and like normal, we started to poke and push each other, and for some reason or another, we ended up wrestling through the majority of the movie. She ended up on top of me, and we had one of those odd movie moments. We leaned in and kissed each other. Before we knew it, we were making out like I never have before. I ripped her jeans off and went down on her for what seemed like hours. She came in my mouth, multiple times, and I couldn't take it anymore, I pulled her down, and then I rolled over and she scrambled to get on top of me. However, the moment she did, I felt the most intense feeling of pain I've ever experienced in my life. In her attempt to quickly get on me, she brought her knee down onto my right testicle. I rolled off the bed and hit the floor. She felt so bad, and we almost didn't finish doing our deed. After a few minutes of cuddling and ice we managed to get back in the mood, and we finished up. We love that that's our first story. But go, we are way more careful nowadays hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment