Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dont change places

When I was 15 I was dating a guy who was my first boyfriend and my first everything. After a year he left me for another girl but we kept seeing each other and meeting up in the early hours of the morning to 'chat' and have sex. (Yes silly me but thinking about it I enjoyed the game) Well we had our usual spot in a wood which was private, though one night we stopped somewhere different, bad mistake. We were at it and the car was starting to steam up, to my shock my dad then pulls up alongside my ex car. He knew it was my ex because of the cars funny reg plate. As my dad tried to look in, I jumped off and tried to hide in the foot well while my ex sped off butt naked... My dad till this day has never mentioned it so I’m hoping that he didn't see it was me!

No comments:

Post a Comment