Wednesday, February 20, 2013

YUCK

so i went on a family trip to see some family members that i have not seen in years. my visit was for only a week. the whole time i was down there my favorite cousin as a child brought me off partying etc. the last night there he brought me to his girlfriends friends house. After a few too many drinks i took this woman up to her bedroom and things started to get heated we tried a lot of positions and finally when i was goin to cum and her too by the noises from her we finished.I felt wetness slide through my legs and all over my sack.Not trying to be rude i went to the bathroom to clean myself up when i seen scuttery shite all over me i almost got sick anyway i sobered up quickly afterwards and left the house along with my cousin stil there i don't know who was more embarassed me or her

No comments:

Post a Comment