Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Shaving Fun!

Back when Myspace was the only social network to be on, I had met this girl online. We are both teens and I already had a few sexual encounters, but for her, she was still a virgin. She decided she wanted to lose it to me and so I was happy to oblige. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that this was her first time doing anything sexual, she never shaved before. So once we were done I told her she should trim herself up the next time we hang out. *Fast forward a few weeks* So here we are again laying down, I take her panties off and immediately I say 'What the Fuck?!' She said her was too long and the razor wouldn't work so she tried to use scissors to get down to a level to shave but it just wouldn't happen. There were so many patches.... I wanted to laugh so hard, but she tried her best and it was all for me. Lol, she figured out what to do.. But that image in will forever be ingrained in to my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment