Friday, February 22, 2013

Face Creampie with own Cum!!

So this is a pretty good one, I was 17 and had a banging hot red headed girlfriend who was 27. I only had 20 minutes till I had to leave for work and we started going at it in her bed. The climax was amazing and we both came at the same time, just after wards her phone rang and she answered it still on top of me with me inside her still. She was gabbing away and I was gonna be late for work.
I put my arms above my head and was wiggling down out of the bed between her legs while she was gabbing away.
Sure enough right when my face is between her legs arms still above my head she starts laughing with her friend on the phone... Yea I got a huge cream pie all over my face and my automatic reaction was slamming my elbows into her stomach knocking the wind out of her.... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment