Monday, February 18, 2013

Embarrasing Mom!!

So this guy who I really liked, came round my house for the day. I asked my mum if she could give us some space, so I think she knew what was going on here. It started very slowly and awkward as it does. He then said "shall we go upstairs?". JACKPOT! I knew what was gonna happen. We got to my bedroom and were just laying on my bed when he told me to close my eyes. So I did. He then started to passionately kiss me, I kissed back and things got really heated. Then we started to undress each other, then he moved down to give me head. He was going for about 10 minutes before I cummed in his mouth. He swallowed! Then he asked me if I wanted him to f**k me, I obviously replied yes. And oh my god it was the best sex ever! I don't think I've ever screamed and moaned as much as I did. So after we finished, I took off his condom and put it in a box to then put it in a bin. We then went out acting completely normal until I get a call from my mum saying "I need to speak to you, I've found something which I think is yours?". She did aswell, I forgot to take the boxed condom out into the bin. Never felt so awkward in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment